1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.— Five things I am trying very hard to accept
IF YOU SAY YOU LIKE READING BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BUY A KINDLE OVER AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL BOOK THEN I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO COME INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WAKE YOU UP AND HUG YOU SO HARD AND MAYBE WE CAN PAINT OUR NAILS TOGETHER AND TALK ABOUT OUR FAVOURITE BOOKS BECAUSE READING IS A WONDERFUL THING AND THE MAGIC IS IN THE WORDS SO WE SHOULD NEVER LIMIT OURSELVES BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY’RE BETTER THAN YOU FOR THE WAY THEY CHOOSE TO READ